White is White



Hi lovers!!
In these days of Christmas holiday, I have started to work with the organization of my wedding.
I'm getting married on 7th of June and, but although we have the most important things, the place, the dress and the honeymoon, there are some other that we haven't yet. So, we used these days of work break, and between banquets and family celebration, we were looking for ideas and closing items. The truth is that I have to put the some wedding posts that I have at present; will have one soon, I promise.

Looking and searching in internet, I almost accidentally stop with this wonderful idea that I've already copied. In my living room I have a huge wall, which never found the “mega” appropriate picture, and this idea is simply amazing; apart of cute, is modern and can be changing and varying your taste with the time.

I decided to investigate a little more about the owner of this wonderful wall, and I found a pure white house, and I fell in love again.

It’s a white, white house, decorated in true minimalist style, with touches of gray, black, and silver, with a mix of industrial style furniture and rustic chic. For me it’s simple beautiful.

What do you think about? Do you like lovers?




Hi lovers!!!!
En estos días de vacaciones navideñas, me he puesto manos a la obra con la organización de mi boda.
Me caso el 7 de junio y la verdad aunque lo más importante ya lo tenemos, lugar de la celebración, vestido y luna de miel, hay algunas otras cosas con las que aún no nos hemos puesto. Por esto hemos aprovechado estos días de parón laboral, para, entre banquete y banquete y celebración familiar, en buscar ideas y cerrar temas. La verdad es que tengo que ponerme con los posts de boda, en breve tendréis alguno.
Pero a lo que iba, buscando y buscando por internet, me tope casi sin querer con esta maravillosa idea que ya he copiado. En mi salón tengo una pared enorme, para la cual nunca encontramos el mega cuadro apropiado, y esta idea me encanto enseguida, ya que aparte de bonita, es moderna y la puedes ir cambiando y variando a tu gusto o con el paso del tiempo.
Investigue un poco más con la propietaria de esta maravillosa pared, y me topé con una casa en la que reina el blanco más puro, y de la que me enamoré enseguida.
Se trata de una casa decorada al más puro estilo minimalista, con algunos toques de gris, negro, y plata. Con una mezcla de muebles de estilo industrial y rustic chic. Para mi parecer es simplemente preciosa.
Que opináis? Os gusta lovers?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Just Give Me a Really Big Closet!!

Just Give Me a Really Big Closet!!
 

Copyright © 2010 Annie loves... All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine